HomeCalendarFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

89 wide body 240sx for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kouki_chee

PostSubject: 89 wide body 240sx for sale   Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:25 pm

well my buddy wants to see what he can get for his 89 240sx... it once did have rust but nothing big that couldnt get fixed because it was all cutout and gone now so other words its rustfree!!! he repaired it with metal sheets and not your common diy bondo guy... its currently still running the original ka24e engine and 5speed transmission but does still drive strong... all the parts on the car has been put on last summer "except body panels were about 1year ago but stored" with only at most 100mile on them from just driving it around the block to see how they feel.. btw everything works in the car too!!! if interested pm, email or text only please specv_wi@hotmail.com 715-252-7446/715-347-5906 both are cells

mods
bmagic wide fenders f+r
full body kit "sides skirts and rear bumper are fiberglass and the front is carbon fiber"
custom painted engine bay "shop done. if it doesnt sell by summer, the whole car is gonna get painted same color"
aftermarket headers "i believe its just some ebay one for now lol"
new 5lug conversion "not z32s but a kit"
z32 brake conversion f+r
adjustable coilovers "might come with stocks instead"
greddy ti-c 3" catback "might come with stock exhaust instead"
350z rims 18" in the front and 19" in the back.. "think they are limited edition"

thats all i can think off the top of my head...

please note the engine bay is purplelish blue and not just blue... also the car is grey but the body panels are still not painted... camera sucks
Back to top Go down

89 wide body 240sx for sale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1